You're invited to join us for the Sales Connection Breakfast Series on Sept. 10. Check-in and breakfast begins at 7:30 a.m. Program begins at 8 a.m.
This month's speaker, Kelly Borth of GREENCREST Marketing, will share, "Change the Game -- Six Ways to Lead with Strategy."
Kelly is the CEO and chief strategy officer at GREENCREST, a 30-year-old brand development, public relations, and strategic and digital marketing firm where they turn market players into industry leaders®. Kelly has been helping clients achieve top revenue growth for 40 years and is one of 35 certified brand strategists in North America.
In this presentation, you will learn about:
- Leading with Competitive Strategy
- Leading with People Strategy
- Leading with Growth Strategy
- Leading with Sales Strategy
- Leading with Loyalty Strategy
- Leading with Success Strategy
No two companies are alike; however, all organizations have these six strategic areas of focus that must work in tandem to lead to success. Learn how successful companies are changing the game by leading with these strategies and where you fit into the equation.
All sales professionals in the central Ohio area are invited to attend for only $15, which includes breakfast. Reservations are required and can be made using the link on this page.
Your safety is our priority!
The Chamber has designed its events to allow for greater physical distancing than traditional events. Event organizers follow COVID-19 recommendations from the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) and Franklin County Public Health.
The Dublin area is experiencing higher rates of COVID-19. That means masks are recommended indoors and in crowded areas regardless of vaccination status. Franklin County Public Health has also issued a mask advisory until further notice recommending everyone wear a mask indoors and in crowded areas regardless of vaccine status to stop the spread of COVID-19 and the Delta variant.
Patrons are asked to please consider the following recommendations to keep this a safe and healthy event:
- Vaccinated and not vaccinated patrons are strongly encouraged to wear a face covering while indoors and in crowded spaces (both indoors and outdoors).
- Masks and hand sanitizer will be at event venues based on supply.
- Practice physical distancing from people who do not live in your household.
- If you are sick, please stay home. Monitor your health before you attend the event.
- Wash hands frequently with soap and water or use alcohol-based sanitizer.
- Cover your coughs and sneezes.
We appreciate your help in slowing the spread of COVID-19.
No refunds. By attending a Chamber event you are granting permission to the Dublin Chamber of Commerce, the Dublin Chamber Civic Foundation and anyone authorized by the Chamber to have unlimited right, without charge, to use your likeness in photos, videos, recordings and in all media now known or hereafter created to be used and distributed in perpetuity for promotional and publicity purposes. By attending an event you agree to release the Dublin Chamber of Commerce and Dublin Chamber Civic Foundation, their staff, board of directors, members and their partners from any liability.