Celebrate All Things Irish: Dublin Irish Days Presented By The Dublin Irish Festival, Aug. 4-8, 2021
Irish music and dance are bringing us back together in Dublin, Ohio, from Aug. 4-8, 2021. With an innovative format, Dublin Irish Days will be a citywide celebration of all things Irish.
Downtown Dublin will be full of Irish activities throughout the weekend, which will kick off with the Dublin Irish Festival 5K presented by IGS Energy on Thursday, Aug. 5.
Dublin’s shops and restaurants will offer Irish specials and local Irish musicians and dancers will perform throughout Downtown Dublin on multiple outdoor stages and inside pubs and restaurants during the 4-day DubCrawl presented by Jameson Irish Whiskey.
The City has extended the hours of the Downtown Dublin DORA, allowing visitors to shop, sip and stroll throughout the area with alcoholic beverages purchased at participating establishments.
The Darby Street Marketplace will feature more than 30 of the most popular vendors from the Festival and families can visit the Wee Folk area presented by Wendy’s at the new East Plaza at Riverside Crossing Park, which will have crafts, games and entertainment.
Coffman Park, the traditional home of the Dublin Irish Festival, will host ticketed events. Dublin Irish Festival Concerts will take place Aug. 6-8 and will feature some of the best Irish musicians touring the country.
Date and Time:
Wednesday Aug. 4, 2021 through Sunday Aug. 8, 2021
Concerts in the South Field of Dublin Coffman Park
Concert Ticket Information:
- Tickets are limited and available for purchase starting at 9 a.m. Tuesday, July 6.
- Tickets are only available online, there will be no on-site ticket sales.
- Tickets are non-refundable.
- Lawn seats are $15 per day. Guests should bring their own chair/blanket.
- Tickets are required for children ages 4 and up.
Know Before You Go:
- For the safety of all guests, performers, volunteers and staff, items not permitted at the concerts include alcohol, drones, fireworks, hard-sided coolers, glass bottles, pets, smoking/vaping, tents, beach umbrellas, grills, chairs with sunshades, peddling or soliciting and the distribution of promotional items inside the venue’s grounds.
- Two sealed non-alcoholic beverages per person and soft-sided coolers (size of a 6-pack or smaller) are permitted.
- Guests’ bags will be subject to search upon entry.
- Patrons bringing any item into the Festival grounds later deemed a nuisance or danger to others, must remove the item from the property upon request.
- Rules are subject to change.
For more information, visit www.dublinirishfestival.org.