The Leadership Academy
Now accepting registrations for the Class of 2021
Stand Out From the Rest! The Leadership Academy is a focused, six-session program designed to help young, busy professionals become leaders in their professional careers, and ways to stay engaged and invested in the Dublin community.
Take advantage of this opportunity to attend valuable sessions taught by area experts and make new connections with other young professionals. The Leadership Academy can strengthen your career, your involvement in the community and your professional skills.
For more information, Click Here!
“The Leadership Academy gave me a greater ability to think and act like a leader, tap in to my strengths, motivate others and an overall better understanding of the ethical challenges leaders face on a local, national and global scale. And, it is a great way to connect with other area business professionals.”
Leadership Academy Alumni
“The Leadership Academy allowed me to network and build relationships with other young professionals in the community on a more personal level than other events and meetings. The speakers and activities also enhanced my leadership qualities and provided me with new ideas to implement at work."
Kylene Deitemyer, Deere and Company
Leadership Academy Alumni
Graduates of this exclusive program will:
- Polish Their Business Skills
- Learn New Career Management Techniques
- Network with Area Business Leaders
- Meet Up-And-Coming Business Professionals
- Be Matched with a Business Mentor at the Conclusion of the Program
- Be Invited to an Exclusive Graduation Ceremony
To register, sign up online by clicking the "Register Now" button on this page.
Your safety is our priority!
The Chamber has designed its events to allow for greater physical distancing than traditional events. Event organizers follow COVID-19 recommendations from the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) and Franklin County Public Health.
The Dublin area is experiencing higher rates of COVID-19. That means masks are recommended indoors and in crowded areas regardless of vaccination status. Franklin County Public Health has also issued a mask advisory until further notice recommending everyone wear a mask indoors and in crowded areas regardless of vaccine status to stop the spread of COVID-19 and the Delta variant.
Patrons are asked to please consider the following recommendations to keep this a safe and healthy event:
- Vaccinated and not vaccinated patrons are strongly encouraged to wear a face covering while indoors and in crowded spaces (both indoors and outdoors).
- Masks and hand sanitizer will be at event venues based on supply.
- Practice physical distancing from people who do not live in your household.
- If you are sick, please stay home. Monitor your health before you attend the event.
- Wash hands frequently with soap and water or use alcohol-based sanitizer.
- Cover your coughs and sneezes.
We appreciate your help in slowing the spread of COVID-19.
No refunds. Sessions are subject to change without notice. By attending a Chamber event you are granting permission to the Dublin Chamber of Commerce, the Dublin Chamber Civic Foundation and anyone authorized by the Chamber to have unlimited right, without charge, to use your likeness in photos, videos, recordings and in all media now known or hereafter created to be used and distributed in perpetuity for promotional and publicity purposes. By attending an event you agree to release the Dublin Chamber of Commerce and Dublin Chamber Civic Foundation, their staff,board of directors, members and their partners from any liability.