We want you to become a Chamber Ambassador Club member! Ambassadors work with Chamber staff and board members to plan events, increase membership and strengthen awareness of member services. Joining this exclusive group of business professionals will increase your visibility and serve as a starting point for future roles in Chamber leadership.
Here are some examples of Ambassador Club duties:
- Welcome members at Chamber-sponsored events.
- Visit and recruit new member businesses
- Encourage Chamber program involvement and participation.
- Serve as an Ambassador for the Chamber at public events.
- Contact members about issues that concern the business community.
To join, call the Dublin Chamber at 614-889-2001. Involvement in the Ambassador Club is a benefit of Chamber membership and is open to Dublin Chamber members only. Ambassador Club meetings are held the first Wednesday of each month at the Dublin Chamber, located in Historic Dublin. Club members must be available to attend monthly meetings.
Your safety is our priority!
The Chamber has designed its events to allow for greater physical distancing than traditional events. Event organizers follow COVID-19 recommendations from the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) and Franklin County Public Health.
The Dublin area is experiencing higher rates of COVID-19. That means masks are recommended indoors and in crowded areas regardless of vaccination status. Franklin County Public Health has also issued a mask advisory until further notice recommending everyone wear a mask indoors and in crowded areas regardless of vaccine status to stop the spread of COVID-19 and the Omicron variant.
Patrons are asked to please consider the following recommendations to keep this a safe and healthy event:
- Vaccinated and not vaccinated patrons are strongly encouraged to wear a face covering while indoors and in crowded spaces (both indoors and outdoors).
- Masks and hand sanitizer will be at event venues based on supply.
- Practice physical distancing from people who do not live in your household.
- If you are sick, please stay home. Monitor your health before you attend the event.
- Wash hands frequently with soap and water or use alcohol-based sanitizer.
- Cover your coughs and sneezes.
We appreciate your help in slowing the spread of COVID-19.
By attending a Chamber event you are granting permission to the Dublin Chamber of Commerce, the Dublin Chamber Civic Foundation and anyone authorized by the Chamber to have unlimited right, without charge, to use your likeness in photos, videos, recordings and in all media now known or hereafter created to be used and distributed in perpetuity for promotional and publicity purposes. By attending an event you agree to release the Dublin Chamber of Commerce and Dublin Chamber Civic Foundation, their staff, board of directors, members and their partners from any liability.