As construction progresses on the Dublin Food Pantry, many folks have asked what items the Pantry could greatly benefit from having in their new space. Below is a list of items needed.
If you or anyone you know has any of the following gently used / new items that could be donated, please reach out to Jim@dublinfoodpantry.org.
1. Computers (4)
-Surface Pro or something similar
2. PC Computers (2)
3. Printers with Copying Capacity (3)
4. Computer Monitors
6. Cleaning Equipment
7. Rubbermaid Carts on Wheels
9. Anti-Fatigue Mats
10. 3-Tier Metal Push Carts
12. Costco-Style Racking
13. Storage Racking for Boxes
14. Round "Breakfast-Style" Table w/ 4 Chairs
15. Longer Rectangular Table
16. Rubber Rugs for Storage
17. Small Shed for Community Garden
18. Racks on Wheels
19. Rack to Hold Flyers (for flyers and handouts to highlight community wraparound services)
A huge shoutout to our friends at Syntero, the Dublin Chamber of Commerce, and Principal for donating amazing furniture pieces and TV's to outfit the new lobby and offices!