Dublin Chamber Online Job Board
Post and Share Your Job Openings and Internships!
Do you have temporary or full-time openings to fill? Tap in to qualified individuals by posting your job openings and internships on the Dublin Chamber Job Board.
The Chamber will help promote these openings online, in emails and on social media.
To post a new job listing or internship, log in to the Chamber's Member Information Center on its website or call the Chamber at 614-889-2001.
Work in Dublin, Ohio!
Check Out These Area Business Job Openings and Internships
HIRING IMMEDIATELY - MOVING AHEAD SERVICES - Dublin, OH 43016
At Moving Ahead Services we’re constantly enlarging our team and providing professional moving services within Ohio and across the country. Being a MAS mover allows you to have a healthier lifestyle through exercise daily, new customer engagements daily, navigation skills, customer invoicing, problem solving, benefits, teammates, and flexible schedules! Our company begins with the mover and drivers, which could be you, you’re just a couple clicks away from starting as soon as tomorrow.
- Overtime pay available after 40 hours a week
- Crew Leader and Crew Member positions available
- Both Full time and Part time positions available
- Crew Leader positions are in control for their own crews daily
- Practice your driving skills by operating our 16’ or 26’ box truck, without a CDL
- Access to brand new MAS apparel
- History of converting movers into office staff (Growth opportunity)
- Work locally and be home every night, or travel opportunities available
- Working outside daily and exploring new areas of your local city
- We provide some of the best/most benefits compared to other moving companies: Health (Individual or Family), Vision, Dental, Life, 401K, PTO
How to climb the ranks:
- Apply, complete our application, follow through the interview process, GET HIRED!
- Complete very basic new hire paperwork
- Be reliable, show up daily, and work well with others
- Arrive on time, assist your crew leader, be efficient with your moving, ask questions
- Obtain Crew Leader experience
How to advance to a Crew Leader:
- Driver (21 years of age or older with driving record approval)
- Paperwork (With Customer)
- Teamwork (Always willing to help)
- Customer Service
- Truck loading
- Be prepared for at least an 8 hour work day
- Work on the weekends when we are busiest (Fridays-Saturdays)
- Or, work part time a few days a week (great for students or those filling gaps in their week)
Requirements and Responsibilities:
- Physically fit enough to lift items over 100 pounds or more
- General labor experience
- Professionalism at all times both on the job and at the office
- Be able to pack, wrap, unpack customer belongings after training
- Understand the customers wants and needs after completion of a walkthrough
- Communicate efficiently with your Crew Leader or Customer
- Must have reliable transportation to work
- Weekly pay (direct deposit or paper check)
- Driver incentives
- Customer tips daily
- Overtime pay after 40 hours a week
- Receive Base hourly rate (general pay rates below, subject to applicant)
Movers: $15 - $17
Drivers: $16 - $18
Crew Leads: $16 - $20
Driver/Crew Lead: $18 - $22
For more information on Moving Ahead Services - Columbus:
Calendar of Events