No fryers, no grills, no early/late hours, great food and a positive work environment!
Part time and full time opportunities on all shifts. Several Part time day shifts are available for immediate employment start. Call, stop in or email the store, or apply online here: https://www.indeedjobs.com/zoup-eatery/jobs/d3619382b96b5f8f12e7
Zoup! is a hot restaurant concept – and a great place to work! We are known for our high quality food offerings: unique soups, fresh salads, hearty sandwiches and protein-packed power bowls, craft beverages and our fun, friendly culture.
We are hiring a for our newest location on Tuttle Crossing Blvd. and looking for Team Members with an upbeat, enthusiastic attitude who like to make people smile and want to work in and contribute to a positive environment. Our location is near (but not in) the Mall at Tuttle Crossing and close to COTA.
This location is owned and operated by Zoup! Area Developers Tom Dailey and Sung Jin Pak and professionally managed by Kristin Davis, General Manager.
Zoup! Team Member Responsibilities
· Greeting guests with a warm welcome
· Serving up delicious soup samples
· Preparing fresh salads, sandwiches and power bowls
· Adhering to the Zoup! Food Service Code
· Processing guest transactions
· Prepping and cleaning
Zoup! Team Member Requirements
· Be able to carry up to 32 lbs. (temps up to 175°F)
· Be able to stand on feet for extended periods of time
· Willing and able to Reach Out! and engage with our guests
The Zoup! Scoop
New to soup? No problem! We offer digital and hands-on training to start your restaurant career. In addition to training, our company culture encourages every member of the team to “Have Fun, Be Proud” and will engage and empower you both personally and professionally.
And, we offer:
· Team Members receive discounted meals / Shift Leaders receive free meals
· Competitive wages
· Flexible scheduling
- Full time employees eligible for health, dental and vision benefits.
· No early mornings or late nights
· Professional development opportunities
· A fun, exciting culture of foodies
- No hot oil fryers or grills!
Check out what our Team Members are saying:www.zoup.com/careers
- 15 years or older
- Legally authorized to work in the United States
- Reliable transportation to and from work